General Bankruptcy Information
- Can I keep my retirement accounts if I file bankruptcy?
- Your rights when faced with automatic stay and discharge violations
- New York bankruptcy exemptions recently increased
- Chapter 13 vs. Chapter 7: Which bankruptcy option is best for you?
- Keeping your New Years’ resolution to address burdensome debts
- Suffolk County lawyer practicing exclusively in bankruptcy could be best
- Sorting Out Secured and Unsecured Debt in New York Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcies
- Shielding Assets And Shedding Debt: Bankruptcy In New York
- Managing Medical Debt Through Bankruptcy
- Creditor harassment in New York
- Consider Bankruptcy to Discharge Credit Card Debt
- Bankruptcy rates in New York may rise as the unemployment rate drops
- Bankruptcy or Debt Consolidation: Which Path Should You Take?
- Bankruptcy Fears Adding More Gray Hairs to Our Aging Population
- Can a creditor contact me about a debt during or after bankruptcy?
- Who is eligible to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- Balancing divorce and bankruptcy in New York
- Be careful when applying for credit cards post-bankruptcy
Debt and Your Home
- Foreclosure Defense and Mortgage Modifications
- A bankruptcy may result in removing a judgment lien placed against your home
- NY Court of Appeals to decide on rent stabilized apartments in bankruptcy
- Should a debtor reaffirm a mortgage debt during a pending Chapter 7 bankruptcy?
- New York foreclosure rates up 3 percent since 2012, bankruptcy can help
- Loan Modification Offers False Hope to Many Struggling Families